Keeping a positive mental attitude in everything we do in life is very important. The power of our thought is so strong that it can determine our future. A positive thought have a filling effect, while a negative thought have a sapping effect which is the major reason everyone avoids negative people. A positive mental attitude makes the sailing on a stormy day smooth. Be it at school, coping with a difficult person, preparing for a difficult subject, taking a stand, dealing with family issues, etc. With the thousands of thought that flood our minds everyday, developing a positive mental attitude is necessary for the beautiful life we want to live.
Enjoy these powerful quotes on a positive mental attitude
1. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.”
2. “If you look the right way, you can see that the whole world is a garden.”
– Frances Hodgson Burnett
3. “The difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is how you use them.”
4. Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.
– Willie Nelson
5. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
– Anthony J. D’Angelo
6. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
7. “Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don’t just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won’t happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you’ll love it up here.”
8. “If you can quit, quit. If you can’t quit, stop complaining – this is what you chose.”
9. “Cultivate an optimistic mind, use your imagination, always consider alternatives, and dare to believe that you can make possible what others think is impossible.”
10. “You are essentially who you create yourself to be and all that occurs in your life is the result of your own making.”
11. “Hate. It has caused a lot of problems in this world but has not solved one yet.”
– Maya Angelou
12. “If you say you can or you can’t you are right either way”
– Henry Ford
13. “When you are joyful, when you say yes to life and have fun and project positivity all around you, you become a sun in the center of every constellation, and people want to be near you.”
-Shannon L. Alder
14. “Our beliefs about what we are and what we can be precisely determine what we can be”
– Anthony Robbins
15. The pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.
– Winston Churchill
16. “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.”
– Anais Nin
17. The World is what we think it is. If we can change our thoughts, we can change the world.
– H.M. Tomlinson
18. “We are responsible for what we are, and whatever we wish ourselves to be, we have the power to make ourselves.”
– Swami Vivekananda
19. Every day may not be good, but there’s something good in every day.
– Author Unknown
20. There is little difference in people, but that little difference makes a big difference. The little difference is attitude. The big difference is whether it is positive or negative.
– W. Clement Stone