Congratulations to our three winners
1. Akinlagun adeleye adeoye
2. Vianana, Michael D
3. Lee brenda
1 if it takes five machines five minutes to make five plastic cups, how long would it take 100 machines to make 100 plastic cups?
2. A man and his son are in a car accident. The father dies on the spot, but the boy is rushed to the hospital. When he arrives the surgeon says, “I can’t operate on this boy, he is my son!” How can this be?
3. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday? (or day names in any other language)
4. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second of assassins with loaded guns, and the third of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 years. Which room is the safest for him to go to?
5. Mary’s father has 4 children; three are named Nana, Nene, and Nini. So what is is the 4th child’s name?
1. 5 minutes
2.The surgeon was his mother
3. Yesterday, today, tomorrow
4. The third. Lions that haven’t eaten in three years would certainly have been dead.
Thanks to everyone who participated. More coming your way.
Have you checked our latest Teen Interview?
“Gifted hands at work….Marietta Agathe Schulze, a teen artist talks about her passion for art.”